Saturday, July 12, 2008

Big Sky Country

Montana is seriously one of the most beautiful places on the planet--and I'm sure I'm making Mr. Hermanski very jealous right now. I haven't posted in a bit, but I've been reading Harvey Pekar's American Splendor every night around 1 AM under the stars. It's absolutely incredible.


We drove into the large town yesterday--Bozeman--where I picked up the Collector's Edition of The Killing Joke (My favorite Joker story ever) and some Batman stuff from Hot Topic, which got me a free ticket to see Dark Knight. This will be the best Batman yet, thanks to the already iconic portrayal of Mr. J by Heath Ledger, who, as I'm afraid to admit, still scares the shit out of me.


It's exciting to be here, but I'd really like to be home. I hate missing out on things while I'm gone.

I've been scouring eBay for any traces of Radiohead LPs--which are all coincidentally out of print. The two still in print are In Rainbows and I'm Not There--both of which I have. So if anyone needs a good Christmas present for me all you need is a PayPal account and about $30.

No comments: