Monday, June 1, 2009

Atlantic City

My usual sleeping patterns make my nights much worse than I need them to be. The problem is not that I stay up much too late--the problem is that by staying up too late I allow my mind to wander into all sorts of bad places. I've fallen asleep for months to the same thoughts. Thoughts that I'm plagued with because of my own negligence and careless decisions--wrong decisions.

I figured that by now I would be able to partition these thoughts off into the areas of my head that I rarely think about--but that obviously has not happened yet. The Boss helps a little bit, but songs like "Atlantic City" tear me up inside. Look up the lyrics if you want.

This wasn't ever planned to be a huge post; just as a short extension of my usual thoughts.

Sorry if it disappointed.

No comments: